If you enroll in certain Washington State University courses, some professors may fail you for not complying with their thought policing and censorship.
The name of Alaska's Mount McKinley is returning to its original title, Denali. The battle for the name is strikingly similar to that of Mount Rainier.
SponsoredThe third preseason game in San Diego was a chance to catch a glimpse of what Seattle's football season may hold in store.
NEW MyNorthwestMan shot in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood
A man was shot in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood Monday evening, according to police.
710 ESPN SeattleAustin Jackson traded to Cubs for player to be named, signing slot
The Mariners have traded center fielder Austin Jackson to the Chicago Cubs for a player to be named later and possible international signing slot.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioCongressman Reichert outraged over potential release of murderer
A man serving time for murdering people in a SeaTac-area tavern could be out on the streets by February 2018.
MyNorthwestNumber of people without power after deadly windstorm drops below 50K
Emergency crews are cleaning up roads and restoring power to Puget Sound communities after a windstorm tore through the region, killing two people.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioCould an income tax fix education?
Because the Legislature hasn't found any other ways to do it, an economist is suggesting lawmakers impose an income tax to properly fund education.
GeekWireBehind the scenes of ‘Mr. Robot' - understanding the tactics of a hacker
Corey Nachreiner, CTO at Seattle-based WatchGuard Technologies, has been analyzing the technical aspects of the hit USA Network show "Mr. Robot."
710 ESPN SeattleReport: Seahawks release former fourth-round pick Kevin Norwood
The Seahawks have reportedly released Kevin Norwood, a 2014 fourth-round pick who was fighting for one of the final roster spots on the back end of Seattle's depth chart.
Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN SeattleO'Neil: Three things from the Seahawks' preseason win over San Diego
Three things we learned and three things we're still trying to figure out after the Seahawks beat San Diego 16-15 in their third preseason game.
MyNorthwest'Marshawn Lynch' running for president
Does the Seattle Seahawks' top running back want to become the next President of the United States?
Tom and Curley Show, KIRO RadioMayor backs off hookah lounge closures
There is some backpedaling going on in the Seattle Mayor's Office over the city's hookah lounges.
MyNorthwestMcKenna: How a comedian gets away with raising money for his own church
A comedian is highlighting the vague regulations between churches and the IRS. KIRO Political Analyst Rob McKenna weighs in on a difficult line that is drawn between them.
Chokepoints, KIRO RadioMore I-5 lanes and years of construction coming to JBLM
Now that the state has $16 billion from the Legislature to fix major chokepoints around the state, it is finally tackling one of the worst spots on the map.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioJason Rantz: Hey Eastside, learn from Seattle's mistakes
While some neighbors are complaining of explosive growth in Seattle neighborhoods, people in Tacoma and the Eastside are witnessing how not to repeat our mistakes.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: Police attempt to earn trust after shooting
Police in North Charleston attempt to gain back trust after an officer shot, and killed, an unarmed black man in the back.
KIRO RadioHundreds gather in Wenatchee to honor fallen firefighters
Hundreds of colleagues and loved ones gathered to honor three firefighters who died fighting wildfires in Eastern Washington this season.
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood to Carolina for 2017 draft pick
- Dallas Keuchel's solid start helps Astros over Mariners 8-3
- Did ESPN.com take a cheap shot at Seahawks rookie Frank Clark?
- Austin Jackson traded to Cubs for player to be named, signing slot
- Clayton: Seahawks are not the only contender with offensive line woes
- Danny O'Neil's Travelogue: San Diego
- Seahawks' run game issues still present even in victory
- WSU students may fail classes for saying 'illegal immigrant'
- Congressman Reichert outraged over potential release of murderer
- Hey Eastside, learn from Seattle's mistakes
- Earning trust won't happen overnight for North Charleston police
- Will it take a state income tax to fund education?
- Is Russell Wilson galvanizing Seahawks fans, losing support?
- Older and single make up greater first-time buyer group
- Man shot in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood
- Pasco teachers to go on strike Tuesday; no school
- Dodgers acquire minor league Ruggiano from Seattle
- Burned firefighter undergoes 3rd surgery
- Man extradited from Mexico to be arraigned for Bellevue rape
- Man struck, killed by Amtrak train in Tacoma
- Shooter's ex-girlfriend seeks to block release of records
Older and single make up greater first-time buyer group
The average first-time homebuyer is about 33 with a median income near $54,340,
- 'Buy that mountain rental with an IRA' - 9 a.m. Sunday
- Poor credit brings higher insurance rates, study reveals
- Owners who lost homes set for strong return
- Buy a vacation rental with a self-directed IRA
- No personal use: Investor eyes high-end vacation rental
- 'Prices rising just too fast' - Realtor economist
- Big on buying: Millennials shake 'just renting' perception
- Man facing execution for girl's 1989 kidnapping, rape, death
- US Supreme Court weighing final appeals of death row inmate
- Harvard launches 'virtual classroom' for students anywhere
- Big surf pounds Hawaii as hurricane skirts to the north
- Missouri man with life sentence for pot offenses to be freed
- Documents: Weapons found at scene of Oklahoma family slaying
- Police officer shot after responding to wrong home
- Film based on real-life horror breaks records in Argentina
- UN: Satellite images show Temple of Bel in Syria "destroyed"
- Rioters rampage against residence law in northeast India
- Suicide bomber attacks tribal police in Pakistan, killing 3
- Australian, Thai journalists acquitted of defaming Thai navy
- Unstable antenna atop Trump tower closes streets in Toronto
- Chemical factory explodes in eastern China, killing 1
- Fossils show big bug ruled the seas 460 million years ago
- Trump video goes after Bush on immigration
- Obama offended by attacks on Jews who back Iran deal
- Walker's talk about Canadian border wall draws derision
- Clinton, aides stressed protecting State Dept info in email
- Lawmakers to discuss impeaching NM official accused of fraud
- Legal experts see no criminal trouble for Clinton thus far
- $20 found in San Francisco leads to $1 million lottery win
- No bones about it: Dog mayor plans to run for president
- 2 arrested for enjoying meal on boat while family slept
- Naked, body-painted bicyclists ride through Philadelphia
- Golf club owner agrees to pay $100,000 over manure incident
- Teacher who was late 111 times says he was eating breakfast
- Benedictine monk relaxing atop wind turbine spotted by drone